Sunday, March 1, 2020

Paid Parking is Coming to Estes Park this Summer

The town of Estes Park recently published the following information concerning paid parking within the town:

Beginning June 1, seven parking areas (60 percent of the parking in downtown) will have a fee of $2 per hour from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. The remaining 40 percent of downtown parking will be free or will be transitioned into employee-only parking through October 18. Even with the introduction of seasonal paid parking in 2020, nearly 70 percent of all public parking will remain free. Additionally, parking between 6 p.m. and 10 a.m. will remain free in all parking areas.

Seasonal paid areas (June 1 - Oct. 18, 2020)
* Town Hall parking lot (portion)
* East Riverside parking lot
* Riverside parking lot
* Weist parking lot (portion)
* Post Office parking lot
* Tregent parking lot
* Bond Park public parking areas

Free areas (year-round)
* MacGregor Avenue
* Big Horn parking lot
* W. Riverside parking lot
* Davis parking lot
* Performance Park parking lot
* Spruce parking lot
* On-street parking located along W. Elkhorn, E. Riverside, Big Horn, Moraine, and W. Riverside
* Parking structure
* Events Complex park-n-ride

For more information, please click here.


Ramble On: A History of Hiking
Exploring Glacier National Park
Exploring Grand Teton National Park

No comments: