Thursday, January 26, 2023

I Just Received a Proof Copy of "Ramble On"

Several weeks ago I announced that I will be publishing a new book on the rich and fascinating history of hiking. Yesterday, I finally received a proof copy of the book, and I'm happy to report that everything looks great! As a result, I will be moving forward with publishing the book through Amazon within the next couple of weeks.

At this point, I plan to publish “Ramble On: How Hiking Became One of the Most Popular Outdoor Activities in the World” in early February. You can find more information about the book by clicking here. This page provides some details on what the book is about, and why I decided to expanded upon the first edition of the book.

More information to follow over the next several days and weeks.

Thank you!




Jeff
RockyMountainHikingTrails.com
HikinginGlacier.com
TetonHikingTrails.com

Ramble On: A History of Hiking
Exploring Glacier National Park
Exploring Grand Teton National Park

No comments: