Tuesday, November 29, 2022

My New Book Has a Title!

So some of you may have noticed my lack of activity on social media over the last several months. Truth be told, I’ve been working on a super-secret project! However, today, I wanted to let you all know that I've been working on my new book for almost a year now, and right now I'm in the process of putting the finishing touches on it. In the meantime, I thought I would “reveal” the title of the book: “Ramble On: How Hiking Became One of the Most Popular Outdoor Activities in the World”

More information will be coming in the next few days and weeks!




Jeff
RockyMountainHikingTrails.com
HikinginGlacier.com
TetonHikingTrails.com

Ramble On: A History of Hiking
Exploring Glacier National Park
Exploring Grand Teton National Park

No comments: